Preventive and corrective combustion systems maintenance
Preventive and corrective combustion systems maintenance is responsible for transforming the fuels used in production processes into heat. Hence, its adequate state and its control is essential to guarantee the optimal operation of the energy generation process and the energy consumption of the installation. Industrial burners are the heart of the system, the ones that allow the chemical reaction to take place. Reinva carries out this type of activity within its range of services for steam and industrial plants.
Preventive maintenance of combustion systems
Industrial burners require a preventive maintenance service, consisting of carrying out the necessary operations to ensure optimal energy performance and guarantee the correct safety conditions during the burner’s useful life. Good preventive maintenance is the main recommendation of manufacturers as the most efficient formula to avoid failures in its operation and thus be able to operate at maximum capacity.
Corrective maintenance includes the repairs required to solve breakdowns and malfunctions, which often lead to equipment shutdown for repair, with the costs that this implies.
Activities carried out in burner maintenance
• General check of burner operation
• Burner ignition
• Flame verification (efficient / inefficient fuel burning)
• Verification of the safety elements of the mechanism
• Verification of damage to thermal insulation
• Verification of the appropriate values of thermostats
• Checking the fuel pressure regulation
• Checking and cleaning of all elements, with special emphasis on gas filters, to avoid pressure drops
• Analysis of combustion gases
• Verification of possible leaks in the air pipes
• Verification of the adaptation of gas pressures to the appropriate values
• Checking the gas regulator diaphragms
• Checking the electrical connections and the automatic on / off control program
Reinva is nowadys an engineering company specialized in providing a complete service to the energy and steam technology processes required by industrial facilities. Reinva is in charge of designing and executing tailor-made projects and accompanies its clients in their engineering needs, supply, energy auditing and energy efficiency, start-up and commissioning, maintenance and spare parts.